Technical Stalling, engine fault and no acc pedal reaction

Currently reading:
Technical Stalling, engine fault and no acc pedal reaction

K47 is the cam sensor. Have a look here for where it is and pictures of the connector
https://www.fiatforum.com/stilo/251905-p0105-p0340-2.html
I wouldn't go too far from the MAP sensor in looking for problems, the car isn't saying there's anything wrong with the MAP sensor but it is detecting something wrong with the circuit from the MAP to the ECU, it might even be a problem with the ECU connector

Last edited:
did you manage to sort your problem?
I seem to be having a very similar problem with my FIAT MAREA WEEKEND 1.9 JTD 105 .
Hit a bump in road, or sometimes wet weather.. and symptoms range from fault light coming on, with lumpy, loss of power through to a complete loss of accelerator pedal, and car stuck at tickover, with light on, and unresponsive pedal. (had to
Fault codes from garage indicated MAF, throttle position sensor faults..
Ive ordered a MAF to start with, as some posts seem to indicate wet weather can affect these.

UPDATE : fitted a new MAF sensor I got on Ebay for about £30.
Has been absolutely fine running since I did this.

Update:
The major reason was bad connections at the ecu. Because the ECU is placed directly against the engine, the connections tend to dry up. The problem can be temporarily solved with contact spray but what sorted out my proble was to move the ecu to a cooler place. My ECU was fried so i bought another one and installed it on the air filter hose. This way the ECU is also protected against vibrations. Also make sure to clean the D4 connector and throttle body connector of course.

Hope this will help other people with this problem.

Back