Technical squeak

Currently reading:
Technical squeak

devonboy69

Hi all, I have a 05 panda 4x4 and it has a terrible squeak in the rear suspension. I suspect its a trailingbarm bush. Does anyone know where to get a polybush from as Fiat only seem to sell the whole trailing arm unit. Any ideas or similar experience would be great to hear. Many thanks Garry

Hi all, I have a 05 panda 4x4 and it has a terrible squeak in the rear suspension. I suspect its a trailingbarm bush. Does anyone know where to get a polybush from as Fiat only seem to sell the whole trailing arm unit. Any ideas or similar experience would be great to hear. Many thanks Garry
sorry typo trailing arm bush

sorry typo trailing arm bush
It’s usually the shocker bushes and drop links that squeak…I haven’t seen a polybush kit specifically for panda but I swapped mine out for some by buying a universal kit from a 4x4 outfit…can’t find link as it was waaaaaay back in 2009/10…it had a range of sizes and assorted shapes

Probably better to look at the vehicle and diagnose the squeek first

Rather than finding part number for parts that may or may not be needed

Could just as easily be a worn pivot pin causing the tyre to rub on the body work or similar

just had it looked at now by local garage and its the bush of the trailing rear arm nearside rear. Fiat do not provide replacement bushes, the whole arm must be bought at £250.

Apparantly no-one sells the bushes seperately . Any ideas where I could get a replacement polybush ?

Squeak is driving me mad ! Thanks

just had it looked at now by local garage and its the bush of the trailing rear arm nearside rear. Fiat do not provide replacement bushes, the whole arm must be bought at £250.

Apparantly no-one sells the bushes seperately . Any ideas where I could get a replacement polybush ?

Squeak is driving me mad ! Thanks
Standard are about £10 each

Poly

Link above has the part numbers, seem to have been used in a lot of fiats

Last edited:
Back