General Spotted: M11TPL

Currently reading:
General Spotted: M11TPL

shedtastic

Fiat Newbie
Just thought I'd say "nice number-plate" to the owner of the friendly Cornish Multipla spotted today on the M6..

..A long way from home!

Neil

Just found this site and joined unfortunately the MULTIPLA is not Cornish I am,we live in Lancs, although she has been there a couple times . But sadly the girl is going up for sale with the number plate as I now have a company car and she will be missed.Over the past 12 months she has had over £3,000 spent on her and now i need to find another good home I have been offered £800 for the number plate but I would like her to stay together so I am asking £2,500 O.V.N.O (y)
So if you know of anyone interested I can email the full details etc.
thanks for noticing her alan

Just found this site and joined unfortunately the MULTIPLA is not Cornish I am,we live in Lancs, although she has been there a couple times . But sadly the girl is going up for sale with the number plate as I now have a company car and she will be missed.Over the past 12 months she has had over £3,000 spent on her and now i need to find another good home I have been offered £800 for the number plate but I would like her to stay together so I am asking £2,500 O.V.N.O (y)
So if you know of anyone interested I can email the full details etc.
thanks for noticing her alan

Hi there. Not sure what the protocol is but I am sure that some members may be interested in the car. To be sure of a good member viewing, place an ad. in the Classifieds section of the forum with as many details as poss. and preferably at least one pic if you can. Also e-mail the details anyway please - [email protected]

Thanks. Panda

Hi there. Not sure what the protocol is but I am sure that some members may be interested in the car. To be sure of a good member viewing, place an ad. in the Classifieds section of the forum with as many details as poss. and preferably at least one pic if you can. Also e-mail the details anyway please - [email protected]

Thanks. Panda

very true mate(y) get it in the classified section good ones are getting hard to find.

Back