speed camera detectors

Currently reading:
speed camera detectors

Some interesting marketing spiel on the SpeedCheetah site. Any idea how long the "laser parking aid" takes to switch off once it detects interference?

Chris

Some interesting marketing spiel on the SpeedCheetah site. Any idea how long the "laser parking aid" takes to switch off once it detects interference?

Chris

I don't know. But they have made a few video's of their own products and stuck them on youtube! Thats what sold the GPSmirror to me in the main!

Jon.

Not on it's own. Look at the speedcheetah website and there are the detectors on there which can be hidden under the bonnet and wrielessly interfaced with this unit! Then if speed camera detectors because illegal, but locators stay legal, you won't be done because all they'll see is the locator and not the hidden detector linked to it.

Hope that makes sence:)

so how do you know what hand held detectors connect to it? they have it on fleebay for 99pounds:eek:

so how do you know what hand held detectors connect to it? they have it on fleebay for 99pounds:eek:

Just my luck. I paid the full £200 for one, then my granddad got me another for christmas when he found out about my ticket so I now have one new and unused spare I'm trying to sell:(.

I do recomend the unit though. What I like is the fact that it looks like a normaly mirror from outside the car so dosen't get stolen. And my car has been parked in some rough places:p

Whatever you get make sure it detects in excess of one mile, There was good footage on Tv the other evening of a bike being tracked for over 30 secs doing 137mph - you work it out! By the time he made out what the van was it was too late!

Whatever you get make sure it detects in excess of one mile, There was good footage on Tv the other evening of a bike being tracked for over 30 secs doing 137mph - you work it out! By the time he made out what the van was it was too late!

Gutted. Serves the plonker right. There's speeding and stupidness:mad:

Back