Southern England Meets?

Currently reading:
Southern England Meets?

Good lad!!!

I'll be at every possible meet and show I can get to!! :)

SEX...I'm just two women short of a Threesome

yea we deffo need to do summit like paintball or quad bikin!! i work part time at a paintball site but its a bit far south for some of you guys!! let me know if you guys get up 2 summit! would other fiats be welcomed at a meet?? as ive gt a lot o mates with puntos, or coupes!

i plan on makin as many as possible, i only made two last yr cause of problems and both meets i werent even in my own car :p but will soon all change

i shall be at all meets except ones too far like scotland lol. depending whether im on holiday tho :D

Bring on the summer!!!

if you loved your Bravo you'd come to bonnie Scotland to show it off :) lol

pah, feck that Matt, its often a mare getting home from the midlands to where i am, sod going all the way to bonny scotland then coming home in a day... even if i do love my bravo...

Andy_sx

I want to try and come to as many meets as poss. i have relatives all over the place, dont mind convoying to wherever, then il just go off and stop the night somewhere, drive back the next day

Sharky

I Love my BRAVO

As AndySX mentioned I'm in Kent.

Infact I'm probably the closest BOO member to France that resides in the UK. As a result, I only really go as far as Coventry. Any further just would be too much - yes I am feeble :)

wolfraceinsy.jpg

Dec '97 1.8GT / 136,500 miles
Current Status: Running Well

ah insy if i could travel to standford hall on back of a 400cc motorcycle surely you can travel further then coventry :p god did my arse hurt after that journey specially since me and mate got lost and took us 5 hrs to get home, such a numb butt

As long as I get my passport sorted I may go to some of the french car shows this year too :)

Dan

Im in eastbourne 50 miles south of the thames :) i would certainly be up for a meet

it looks like we should try and arrange something for before the show season starts me thinks :)

ill get my thinking cap on and see whats available, cost and timeings and location and we can take it from there

sound good?

Andy_sx

well dan , think we r the closest 2getha in the south, u bein in eastbourne n me bein just outside eastbourne!!! we can have our own meets!! mite be a bit o a poor show in terms of bravos tho!! lol

lookin like i must be most north out of all the southerners then, but a meet after feb time sounds gd ill be well up for it, good to see all the old faces again as well as the new

Sounds good to me lets do it, and i dont mind traveling too far, most certainly not scotland though. i thought brooklands was far enough. :) need to let my car say buh bi b4 it goes to sleep for 3 months.