Sorting search results

Currently reading:
Sorting search results

Have you used the advanced search? Can search by posts and thread titles, where in the whole forum you want to search etc etc
Just click search up there ^ then advanced search :)

Slightly on the same subject, but being able to sort search results in classifieds would be handy ie. find any vehicle within xx miles of my postcode, then sort by distance or find vehicle under £xx and sort by distance.

You can do that too, on the main forum page, about quarter way down on the right (y)
But its in cars, part, ice and not specific parts for certain cars

More on subject this one, but what about being able to narrow down an existing search. Like, as the OP has said you do search for 'window tinting', once you have the results if you could then filter the results (like you can in advanced search) without having to re-run the search, since you can only do one search every 15 secs would it be quicker (and less server intensive) to filter existing results?

Thanks for the tips!

But I still stand by my point - in the best websites, you can do it anyway you choose.

Look at google, if you search "punto" you can then click on the left to view "images" etc.
Or you can click images first, then search.
Or search by filetype etc in the main search box, or in the advanced search option.

You get the point - you should not have to do it in a specific order

Back