Some say, Italian spirits are in his blood...

Currently reading:
Some say, Italian spirits are in his blood...

scoop_987

Ok, so for the last 16 months, I've not had anything Italian (although that's not due to lack of looking) but I've got some good news, and some forced induction petrol. Picking up my new Italian motor on Friday, along with Fiona, who's also picking up something Italian on the same day. :)

Pictures will be posted on Friday, but the two cars are completely different, although share the same name :)

N.B. Still got the Cee'd for my daily though.

Nope, not a Seicento Martyn

This is a great game. The 2 cars share the same name, although Fiona's variant is bigger.

Think I've just given it away now...

Just over 24 hrs to go to pick up the cars. So far we have 3 reasonable guess of Grande punto/evo/2012, 500 or bravo. One of the cars are from the list, the other isb't but shares it same with one of the above. They aren't any older than 2006 so no mk2 puntos or the such.

@lowered_punto how do the Grande punto and bravo have the same name!?

mine is in campovolo grey

Harper said:
Knowing your love of speed I'm guessing an Abarth 500 for you and 500L for Fiona

Did you win the lottery or summat :p

Nope, pxd the ceed for the 500l and she's now paying for it, so I thought I'd get a weekend toy. Picking them up in about 8 hours. Gotta love my abarth insurance at a mere 275 when compared to the ceed of 330. Both cars aren't spanking as I've vowed never to buy a new car cause of the hit of the first year.

Oops, pxd the picanto, not the ceed lol. I think it's just the 2 seater abarth that's going, but she might bring the 500L.

As for plans? 274/244 cams, GT2554/2560, FMIC, balanced engine with complete rebuild and hopefully make it a 10k rpm engine. Looking forward to this actually.

Back