Styling Some inspiration, please!

Currently reading:
Styling Some inspiration, please!

JackDeean

Hey guys, I've got my lovely Punto Evo Active and I want to get some more ideas.. It's on 18s with coilovers and I'm getting my windows tinted next week. What have you done to yours, and what do you suggest I could do? Thanks!! ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1370699360.134218.jpg
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1370699407.485052.jpg
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1370699494.451581.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1370699592.333006.jpg

Show me some of your lovely cars! ?

Since mine is a red sporting, I got my roof painted black. Also got a full custom turbo back exhaust. Mine was made by a longlife exhaust dealer at 2.25" ID and is nice and quiet now but with all the power gains of a oversized. Mudflaps are a must, they look very good, but if you can get a paint flexer additive put into a paint, then you can get off with painting them black with a white punto (My next project to be done). Other than that, slap a T-Jet in her or T-Jet the ickle 1.2 :devil:

That's sounds good, I like the mud flap idea.. I definitely think that'll be next on my list..
My baby spoiler has just arrived too.. Just painting it now :)ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1370889366.417393.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1370889377.683610.jpg

Oh I'd love a splitter, but they're so expensive, ha! Oh that's a fab idea, spraying the chrome strip black? That would look mean.. I'm going to have to think about that ;) you've got some good ideas! What does your car look like? :)

Oh that is really nice, I see what you meant about colour coding the chrome but at the front too, it looks good! I love your alloys - and the panoramic sunroof? Very nice :D

Looks good but would need to see a few more shots for colour match though.

And no, its not the panoramic sunroof, just a painted black roof. Dealer only had the basic sporting in stock when I wanted one unfortunately.

Back