So what did you do to your car today.

Currently reading:
So what did you do to your car today.

I rang up my insurance company to put my private plate on my car, and to my surprise, no charge.
Another bonus while on the phone, she offered me another full 12 months insurance for only £80.
With money added from existing money left on old policy, plus another years free no claims bonus, for the six months policy used, bargain (y).

Update on my Panda 169 since my last post to start this thread.
(1st job) to install my Alpine cd player and remove the old cassette player in the car.

(2nd) Replaced the side indicators in black to match the door handles.

(3rd) Removed the amber colour indicator bulbs, and fitted chrome coloured ones to clean and update the headlight units.

(4th) Ordered and fitted new wind deflectors for all 4 doors, gives a fantastic look IMO, really love them.

(5th) Brava 14 inch alloys refurbished by hand (3wks) fitted with new Falkins 185 60 14 tyres (SN 110). 69 db, A rated wet grip.

(6th) Cleaned painted calipers and rear hubs in lambo cyber green, think the stopping power will be awesome now lol.
Will purchase new brake pads on monday (6th feb) old ones didn't look in great shape.

Also new Fiat centre caps turned up today (blue) with my new wheel spacers to fill the corners out a little more, (look that i'm after).

Sound really good, any pictures (y). Will be adding some vinyl to mine too on the sides when I worked out which way to set them off for
best results. Shades will be black, dark met grey, and like a Kawasaki green, Stripes, horizontal lines, or some kind of pattern, shape.
Have a few ideas I'm working on at the moment.

I changed the brake fluid on our 2012 Punto.
As we have had it from new and when it was delivered I covered all the pipes and nipples in grease.

So today’s job was really easy as every nipple came undone easily.

I have to admit that this is the first time I have changed the fluid in 11 years. Maybe it will not be 11 years before the next one!

Back