General So angry!!

Currently reading:
General So angry!!

reading the thread i think its a disgrace there should be a time limited and after that thats it the deposit is returned

if the date is set ok they say 6-10 weeks after week 10 its either deposit back or and incentive for your time lose and no car

its pretty criminal its like a bank taking your money and never paying it back thats happened quiet a bit lately

reading the thread i think its a disgrace there should be a time limited and after that thats it the deposit is returned

if the date is set ok they say 6-10 weeks after week 10 its either deposit back or and incentive for your time lose and no car

its pretty criminal its like a bank taking your money and never paying it back thats happened quiet a bit lately
Huh?

Under European community regulations the deposit has to be paid back, when the delivery times aren't met within a reasonable time. This is binding for the UK market too.

Fiat claiming that they can't do anything about it is just a lame excuse to keep the people at bay.

Of course it is more important to supply BSM. The general public is not really important to them.

As soon as you will go and threaten them with legal action they will pay back the deposit because the dealer has not been able to fulfill the contract in the specific time.

Under European community regulations the deposit has to be paid back, when the delivery times aren't met within a reasonable time. This is binding for the UK market too.

Fiat claiming that they can't do anything about it is just a lame excuse to keep the people at bay.

Of course it is more important to supply BSM. The general public is not really important to them.

As soon as you will go and threaten them with legal action they will pay back the deposit because the dealer has not been able to fulfill the contract in the specific time.
I very much doubt anyone has refused to pay back any deposit.

I was refused a refund of my deposit on Friday!

The reason the dealership gave me was that the order had been confirmed.

I was refused a refund of my deposit on Friday!

The reason the dealership gave me was that the order had been confirmed.
Well then, just remind them of their legal obligation to provide you with your deposit back if they don't fulfill their part of the contract :) Just bear in mind though that if you go ordering something else now that it's not going to get here till January either.

sell your deposit on ebay.
I did it in 2004 when i ordered a cooper convertible and the dealer said no so i sold the deposit and made £25. dealer suplied car straight to new buyer.:)Every body was happy.

Back