Punto_02.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Smooth sided Punto with tint sprayed headlights.

Introduction

Just finished smoothing the sides of my Punto so thought I'd share a picture of it before and after :). Also tint sprayed my side indicators but I'm not sure you'll be able to tell very well from the pictures. Also tint sprayed my headlights a few weeks ago so I've included a picture of this aswell.

P.S. The before picture was taken when I first got the car so the mud was not on the doors when I smooth sided it :).
I was thinking of getting rid of that spray anyways on the headlights because it didn't come out too right, thanks for letting me know though :). I'm concentrating loads on my driving so MOT fails hadn't even crossed my mind to be honest :\..

Any idea where to get B Pillar vinyl from apart from a Fiat dealership?
just use any decent vinyl and cut to fit. could even get some carbon fiber vinyl or something like that if it floats your boat. tinting headlights is just a silly thing to do, even if it looks good and would pass an mot, it will still reduce the light output which is an easy way of signing ur death certificate. stock lights aint all that great at the best of times. nice motor tho.

Looks nice, if your wanting a legal way to tint your front lights get either lamin-x or a fly eye kit for them. Pass MOT and have the same look that youve got now.
Where abouts in yorkshire you from?

Back