Posted by sammiboo
Butlins Skegness
Friday, September 8, 2006 - 01:00 PM
Until: Monday, September 11, 2006 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
im in with 5 of my mates...its a fairwell weekender for my mate as shes off travelling for year straight after this weekender..so its going to be complete madness for us! we are already planning cops and robbers dress up plus pole dancing in our flat with a portable pole..plus a chocolate fountain!

Babysei said:
im in with 5 of my mates...its a fairwell weekender for my mate as shes off travelling for year straight after this weekender..so its going to be complete madness for us! we are already planning cops and robbers dress up plus pole dancing in our flat with a portable pole..plus a chocolate fountain!

Mmm........chocolate :yum:

Babysei said:
what mate, one we know?

Babysei said:

we need pics and availability :eek: ...women only though :D

oh and my mate says to remind you that shes wearing her titty tassels aswell...and wants to get very drunk and embarrassing...she should fit in very well as thats all we do LOL! :)

Shes my best mate..you aint met her yet..shes the one that was gonna come last year :)

butlins have a new machine in the arcade this year.

227ny.jpg

Back