Sisters car not charging the battery.

Currently reading:
Sisters car not charging the battery.

I have to say all this culture of commuting long distances and relying on personal transport dont half make life difficult.

I couldn't agree more!

Not only that I have to visit multiple sites on a regular basis which wouldn't be possible on public transport EVER! And more and more nowadays companies would rather you use your own car and pay you allowance rather than provide one :bang:

Well my sister does exactly that. She works at the roads department for the Council so has to be on site quite often. Now is it her fault that she isnt mobile to fulfil her job requirements or the council for not providing her with a company car?
They dont even have a pool car i believe. :eek:

I couldn't agree more!

Not only that I have to visit multiple sites on a regular basis which wouldn't be possible on public transport EVER! And more and more nowadays companies would rather you use your own car and pay you allowance rather than provide one :bang:
well i was driving to Sheffield for first month this year and doing that in car.
the days i tried to do the same trip on train and it cost more and once the train was canceled.

that sound quite a crappy situation chris my mum was supposed to be getting a pos car or something 15 pence a mile all bills other than fuel paid for, that's disappeared as an option. under new goverment.
but you would think your sisters job it would be cheaper to have a company car even more so

Back