Silver Venom

Currently reading:
Silver Venom

Kevin6050

Punto 1.2 T99, Tsw Venoms, KnN, Momo Evo steering wheel, Momo Cobra carbon gear knob, Ripspeed pedals, mats and lighter, Peco exhaust, Just lowered 65mm with Spax springs, carbon doomed plates, Braided engine hoses, interior leds, 1822 sub install, Pioneer 6x9's and 13cm speakers, Sony CA900 head unit!

Subtle styling, practicallity(5 door), improved handling, better acceleration, a wicked sound makes a great first car!

Whats your opinion guys?

8520DSCN0603.jpg

Last edited:
no offence but its a little chav-tastic imo.

1. there are stickers stuck on the side of the door.
2. you say it has better acceleration?? did the stickers help with that one?
3. tipexing the logos on the tyres doesnt make you an F1 driver :) Who wants to know you have Nankangs anyway :D (by the way, I know you dont, i was ju... oh forget it)
4. Great first car? not really. insurance would be through the roof.

anyway, youve got a nice colour though! get the bumpers colour coded and loose the old skool alloys :) get some fat 13" x 8" euro monsters and slam it on them. they u will have better acceleration.

Sorry man, guess i should of got a little cinq and kept it absolutly standard cause thats so much fun!

yeah the stickers are the main thing that makes all the difference your right there, lol... Nice advice to ditch the 15" classic alloys and go to a 13"! cause that would really fill the arches would'nt it... its definatley a chav-tastic car as ity has 3 stickers on the side, i mean forget about a chavi extreme kit, sun strip, massive Turbo sticker or ***/Maxpower stuff, thoses 3 stickers say it all!

only reason they are on there is beacause the door has a dent in it and a few scratches in that particular place. i thought it was the best and cheapest way to cover it up, but what do i know im a chav obiously!

insurance is no different the only thing that affects it is the Peco exhaust and springs... they dont care about the KnN and the other bits.

so all in all i disagree with the post you made, but we are all entitled to our opinion.... mine is that it can definatly not be classed as a chavi car, its 5dr, no tacky body kit, only 15" alloys and no massive *** or MAXPOWER stickers so i dont know what your on about.

However i will admit it does have the KnN and Peco so they are a little chavi! but who could resist when they sound so good.... thanks for the neg feedback and sure ur cinq's just perfect!

Jus kiding the chavi comments started me rambling... thanks for the post and i guess they are justified, but its my little silver baby!

Last edited:
Kev, im sure bushboy didnt mean to offend you (did say no offence..) so that doesnt really warrent that kind of response does it?

If you like the car the way it is - then thats all that matters. Theres no need for the personal attacks back if someone doesnt like it.

So take it on the chin (y)

Oh, and i like the venoms (although prefer the newer skool zenons which superceeded the venoms). Colour code the bumpers and it'll be :cool:

Edit: Also the comment about the 13" wheels - smaller rims mean faster acceleration :) They still fill the arches, just you need more rubber!

sorry didn't want it to sound like a personal attack, i just wanted to take issue with the chav implication...

bushboy im sorry and dont get the wrong idea, you obiously dont like the modded look and thats fine. i jus hate chavs as they broke in to my punto 3 weeks back and i had to pay for a new window etc...

keep the comments coming bad or good, thats why its on the forum, but im happy wit it...

Kevin6050 said:
However i will admit it does have the KnN and Peco so they are a little chavi! but who could resist when they sound so good....

actually mate those are the least chav mods!

if u log onto www.barryboys.co.uk u will understand more wat bushboy is on about.

and correct me if i am wrong, but dont u have yoko tyes and toyo stickers?

IMO i think the venoms have been done to death, a nice set of 16" multi spoke wheels would look awesome, especially with the slammed suspension (which of course is the only way to go!!!)

next mod i think should b shocks to go with the springs, or maybe some colour coding of the bumpers an the mirrors! (y)

Kevin, nice car and you gotta start somewhere (y)

Some people dont like mine cos its not to their taste, but "Hey Hoe" its my car and i like it, try and have the same opinion of yours, at the end of the day your modding for yourself and no one else.

Have you got some pics of it after lowering and do the wheels rub on the arches?

Nice start kev,i think thinner tyres and slam it,also agree with colour coding car,dont worry about negatives cos what is one persons likes is anothers dislikes,have had the same kinda feed back on mine but each to there own. :cool: (y)

I think maybe a sticky is in order to state that folks will say what they feel if you post pics in here, this is what Bush did and Kev did ask for comments/opinions.

Liam

I dont mind it i think it looks sound!! If i was to change one thing i would change the orange indicators to clear ones that woud round it off nicely in my opinion!! Nice punto!!

sorry to sound like i was bashing the car... wasnt really.. it was just the way you made the post, it reads like how chav would talk about there modded corsa on ebay heh.

btw. i love modded cars, there just certain things that certain people do that i think looks daft, ur car has a few of em. but doesnt mean is a horrid car!... its a punto! ur miles ahead of most chavs just with that!

ps. my cinq aint standard :)

Bushboy said:
sorry to sound like i was bashing the car... wasnt really.. it was just the way you made the post, it reads like how chav would talk about there modded corsa on ebay heh.

btw. i love modded cars, there just certain things that certain people do that i think looks daft, ur car has a few of em. but doesnt mean is a horrid car!... its a punto! ur miles ahead of most chavs just with that!

ps. my cinq aint standard :)

Nope :D
You finished your front bumper yet?

just loged on to [U]Barryboys[/U], man there are some **** motors on that site! TACKY or what?

cant believe you guys would put mine in a similar class, but hey! i hope thats not what was implied? :confused:

im really thinking of removing the stickers now! lol... i agree with the alloys ideas and fancy and upgrade, but only when the tyres get to bald to be road legal. The idea about colour coding the bumpers im not to sure on as i have seen the colour coded puntos around and dont think silver really suits it? others in red, blue and green ect.. i definatley agree that it is a better look.

some good suggestions though and appriciate the feedback (y)

ps. i know u guys are all friendly so chill :cool:

Back