Show us your car!

JayR_HGT said:
here's mine (clean for a change)

puntoside2.jpg

puntoside1.jpg

is this car for sale on autotrader ?

puntoaj said:
is this car for sale on autotrader ?

unfortunately yes it is. got made redundant from my work earlier this year and now can't afford to keep it. I'm hoping things change and I can take it off the market but just have to wait and see

Gardiner said:
Here's my punto gt.

Very nice! :slayer:

There was one like that, an absolute MINTER, that used to belong to a guy on here. It changed hands a few times and has just been broken up for spares on PSC. Thing is, it was running perfect, the guy just couldnt get his asking price so he stripped it :nutter:

Martyn said:
Very nice! :slayer:

There was one like that, an absolute MINTER, that used to belong to a guy on here. It changed hands a few times and has just been broken up for spares on PSC. Thing is, it was running perfect, the guy just couldnt get his asking price so he stripped it :nutter:

i hate when people break cars for that reason.

i would happiliy have hit a guy i saw advertising a seicento sporting, it had done 33k miles, he wanted 3k for it :nutter:

he didn't get offered near that, so broke it for spares.:thumb_down:

im not joking, this car was perfect in every way, absolutely mint. and even breaking it, he would have got about 1400 if he sold all the bits:nutter:

Well, this was my first Punto:

DSCN0347.jpg

And this is my current Punto:

file.php

Got a lot of plans for the new Punto, but with Christmas coming up I need to save the pennies for now!

Havent updated in a while but heres the Punto in its current form...

4528290234_e53969fa32_b.jpg

Just need to sort the mirrors out now! :)

Back