SHOULD I BUY ANOTHER WEEKEND

Currently reading:
SHOULD I BUY ANOTHER WEEKEND

R

ROBIN

Chaps,

on ebay at the moment there is a 2002 marea weekend hlx in black, now i know its the 150 euro 3 but shall i buy it or shall i just keep rolie, thing is its teh last of the weekends and i should be aminter, if it is it will stay that way and get quite a few enhancements, wheels, suspension, exhuast system catch my drift?

cheers

robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

Well, it's a rare chance to get hold of one of the last ones in top/most modern spec. and a nice colour as a bonus.
If it's all original, the condition is very good and mileage on the low side, then any Weeekend fan has surely got to be tempted :)

Absolutely no good for you Robin - You'd only b*gger it up with 20 mods in the first week of owning it LOL ;)

But could be a great chance for someone like Roberto to get come back to the fold in style and be rid of their F*rd... ;)

LOL, it will be tasteful, like some propa brakes, allt of detailing, and a propa show stopper, if i keep my wagon just to have the bodywork done is gonna cost me a grand (just got the quote) but thinking on the black one, a nice set of stilo wheels and a slam job and ultra detailing, and a leather retrim would look the nuts!

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!

You should get a factory unit and collect em :D if you do get a new one keep the old one and turbo or stupercharge it!

noting wrong with my silly stickers lol, oh yeah, did you see my silver one that was tasteful that too was 02 plate but caught fire!

na the red one would go if i got another one

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Any pics of the silver 1? I could do a search on here might take a while tho

yeah i will try and dig some out

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Yeah I saw that one on ebay m8, does look very tempting but I think I will stick to my 42 mpg beast lol. :O)

Yeah mate, looks good, i dunno decisions decisions lol

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

if its cheap enough buy it :)

They do look good in black.i liked Ry's black turbo'd marea,was nice that :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with working Steering Wheel Controls :)
160bhp :)

like i sadi on the phone he put the price up from £650 to £995 seems abit strange to me ???

and could you put up with what happened to the silver one happening again if it was to i think you would be well gutted at least you have a good running motor and know it by now as you have had it a while

Yeah Andy i hear you on that note, i dunno buddy, i think i would be absolutely gutted, you know how gutted i was before my silver was mint, i only had 6 months, the red one i have had almost a year now and its all good.

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg