General should i buy a mk2 punto

Currently reading:
General should i buy a mk2 punto

nmt60

Hi guys i have a blue mk1 and im goin changin it soon thinkin of a golf:cry: but i really like the mk2 sporting are they as good as the mk1 are the seats comfy?are they nice to drive please help i really want 1:confused:

Now for the all important question do they have cupholders?:eek:

i think i will get a mk4 golf gttdi and put audi rs4 alloys on it,get the seats from an r32 golf get the gearknob handbrake and leather gaiters from a mk4 gti and then get some vag carmats. oem style rocks!!! What do you think about that?

think you should go to a VW forum and asks them! Ive got a mk2 sporting and i had a golf gti mk 4 and it was sooo slow, great build and never went wrong but felt like a tank. Mate has a GT TDI mk 4 and its nice car but punto is much more fun he loves my car and we have swapped for a few days but would have mine any day.

i think i will get a mk4 golf gttdi and put audi rs4 alloys on it,get the seats from an r32 golf get the gearknob handbrake and leather gaiters from a mk4 gti and then get some vag carmats. oem style rocks!!! What do you think about that?

I think you have come to the wrong place if you want a honest unbiased answer! :rolleyes:

Althought the wheels on the MK4 have been done a million times. Be different!

uh no...it wouldnt be like the others it'd be like a higher model in standard form.:p

Back