Shame they couldnt finish the job

Currently reading:
Shame they couldnt finish the job

It wouldn't surprise me if tax-paying prison guards are sneaking in the materials to make these weapons, in the hope their tax can be better spent if he were to be murdered.

There are those that say he should be made to live an suffer, but the fact is, he is useless to our society, so it is expensive satisfaction. I don't believe anyone has the right to kill him, but I feel he should have been allowed to kill himself, which he would have done by now.

i hope they all get to try it, but none succeed, so he goes through it again and again, and i hope he cant sleep at night through fear.
and i hope even more that the slime jon venebles gets recognised and has it done to him to

Thing is, if he does put in a sucessful claim, what good would money do him, he is never getting out, but for Holly and Jessica's parents sake I hope it is resisted. I personally hope the other lags dont kill him off, I like the thought that he lives a fairly solitary life, in fear.

And lets hope this report has some truth to it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8583528.stm

Last edited:
I'm sure Huntley realises that the money would be pretty much useless to him, and that by putting in a claim he would just make himself even more of a target.

if he got the money they should take it back to pay for keeping him there, they take OAPs money to pay for them to be in nursing homes so should be same for prisoners, if they have money take it to pay to keep them :mad:

:yeahthat:

Although it would kinda be coming out the pot its put back into, it should be handed over.
I also think lifers who wont ever be rehabilitated shouldn't be able to earn a penny inside. I read Huntley gets a tenner for working in the kitchens...why? He is being paid for already by the tax payer, which is too good for him as it is imo

Damp cell and bread and water if I was in charge.

Back