Technical Set off Stilo factory alarm

Currently reading:
Technical Set off Stilo factory alarm

sky150

Hi all, i have a 2005 3doors fiat stilo mjt with factory alarm. some month ago my battery was broken. i left car 3 months without battery before putting new one.

Once changed, alarm begins to fault : no flash lights (apart from door led), and no beep when armed/disarmed. And some times when i disarmed, it rearmed by himself, without closing door.

I made a search inside forum but i haven't found anything looks-like.

I have FES 3.6 licensed and i can see alarm-ecu functions; i also see that there is a function to deactivate alarm, but when i try it after entering electronic code it says me that code is not valid. But seems that it doesn't make any check because as it is written after 3 times it have to lock, but this not happens.(seems that some functions work correctly and some not E.G. steering alignment, same behaviour)

My target is to deactivate alarm : there is a physical way to remove (e.g. unplug a connector) ? or may be i have to get a new version of FES?

thanks for all answers

Last edited:
My target is to deactivate alarm : there is a physical way to remove (e.g. unplug a connector) ? or may be i have to get a new version of FES?

thanks for all answers

The alarm siren and control electronics are located under the scuttle panel. You could disconnect the wiring connector from the siren there.

The alarm electronics often suffer from water damage to the printed circuit board.

Attachments

• Alarm PCB Front.JPG
    Alarm PCB Front.JPG
    816.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Alarm PCB Back.JPG
    Alarm PCB Back.JPG
    755.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Alarm Siren Location.JPG
    Alarm Siren Location.JPG
    845.7 KB · Views: 177
Thank you so much. I thought that was some capacitor leak, but seeing your photos it is clear what is damage.

I'll try to unplug connector and leave it disconnected.

Back