Technical Service Parts

Currently reading:
Technical Service Parts

Update
Well the TA was serviced at EuroMarque in Fortitude Valley (Brisbane)
All done no problems and all very friendly with plenty of coffee flowing.
They also sell Maseratis, Bentleys and a few other "super" cars so there was plenty to look at
as well as the Abarths of course !!

Price was as quoted $395 and car was washed

Also checked on the servicing costs for an Abarth and he said that they were "pretty much the same as the 500"
So that's worth remembering

Since then my son has had his TA Lounge serviced with he same result.
So certainly no complaints from us - quite the opposite

Disclaimer LOL
I have no connection whatsoever with EuroMarqe apart from being a satisfied customer.

If you are in the Brisbane area I would recommend them

I used a Bosch Service Centre for my Abarth 500's last service, oil, filter, plugs, pollen filter and brake fluid change (plus general normal service check\adjust\lubricate), Abarth dealers quoting 600 and odd quid, 220 it cost me, and they washed it and were much more friendly and helpful, guess where it's going for it cambelt\water pump change soon..........

I got my cambelt and water pump changed at a Bosch service center. The cambelt itself was Bosch but the water pump they sourced from fiat supplier so far so good I use them for everything they even fitted and aligned my Billie b14's!

how were they? i exclusively use bosch service center in greece and am really happy with them. their diagnostics computers are also really advanced.

I've used them before and will again for things I can't do myself or to maintain warranty. They found quite a few fault codes I'll have to go to Fiat about :eek: UFI's had a few issues from new but I figured I'd wait towards the end of warranty so the replacements last as long as possible.

Back