Technical Series 8 dash lights are dim with road lights on

Currently reading:
Technical Series 8 dash lights are dim with road lights on

Sideshow Bob

On a Fiat Ducato 2022 series 8 with the 10” infotainment, I have a minor but irritating issue that when the road lights are switched on whilst driving the screen dims and is almost unreadable on a dull day or tunnel etc, when I look in the settings, the box to change this is greyed out but you can change the normal brightness of the screen with lights off? Anybody found a way round this please?j

I'm not finding that helpful
The Ducato models all have a series number starting at series one - this forum is full of info on series 8 Ducato’s - I assume you did a search before telling me that you don’t find the info I gave you very helpful?

The Ducato models all have a series number starting at series one - this forum is full of info on series 8 Ducato’s - I assume you did a search before telling me that you don’t find the info I gave you very helpful?

Mate I’d wind yer neck in if I were you, @jackwhoo is one of the regular guys on here who helps people all of the time, there’s a few of them and he’s one of that bunch, I’ve no idea what he does but at a guess I’d say he is a qualified professional fiat engineer.

Mate I’d wind yer neck in if I were you, @jackwhoo is one of the regular guys on here who helps people all of the time, there’s a few of them and he’s one of that bunch, I’ve no idea what he does but at a guess I’d say he is a qualified professional fiat engineer.
Qualified Fiat engineer who doesn’t know what a series 8 Ducato is? Incredible

I am not a fiat engineer and i have never heard of any ducato known by a series number other than one or series 8, generally they are known by the X number and 3 digits from the vin eg x230, x244 x250 and x290 (vin still says 250 x290 was used years ago. x295 may even be the magical series 8 dont know. Not a clue what series my twin egr model is , its a euro 6 without adblue with Twin egrs.

on the latest series "8" a "7" facelift with the fancy digital dash you should have a section on your infotainment that you can adjust but you need to register yourself and create a profile or the settings will be all in grey, hope that helps,

but I may be wrong as Fiat tend to do all sorts of protection measures, to stop us messers.

I am not a fiat engineer and i have never heard of any ducato known by a series number other than one or series 8, generally they are known by the X number and 3 digits from the vin eg x230, x244 x250 and x290 (vin still says 250 x290 was used years ago. x295 may even be the magical series 8 dont know. Not a clue what series my twin egr model is , its a euro 6 without adblue with Twin egrs.
I can relate mate, we have ten of these well customer ones and the are all different even the same year, some have a 2.2 engine some have a 2.0 and then most have a 2.3 , all a bit hit and miss :) mine is a 2.2 9 speed so different again :)

I can relate mate, we have ten of these well customer ones and the are all different even the same year, some have a 2.2 engine some have a 2.0 and then most have a 2.3 , all a bit hit and miss :) mine is a 2.2 9 speed so different again :)
Thanks, heres a question
When is /was the x295 manufactured?
When is /was the series 8 manufactured? what is its x designation (x and first3 digits of vin)
are they the same? 9ie x295)
if the series 7 was a facelift after 2019 what series is the twin egr? not even Wikipedea can help on this (or its hidden from me)

on the latest series "8" a "7" facelift with the fancy digital dash you should have a section on your infotainment that you can adjust but you need to register yourself and create a profile or the settings will be all in grey, hope that helps,

but I may be wrong as Fiat tend to do all sorts of protection measures, to stop us messers.
Thank you very much, will try and set up an account 👍

Back