General selling my Barchetta - ad placement

Currently reading:
General selling my Barchetta - ad placement

barch

Looking at selling and wondering where best to advertise for Scottish buyers.. Facebook, eBay, Gumtree perhaps..? I'll link here too, of course!

Looking at some ads, the price range is broad, and it's hard to place a value on my wee car. I'd say priceless myself, after eleven years together, and the fun of driving! Just don't get out as much as I'd like nowadays, so sadly it's time to part.

To be honest, unless you're lucky this is not the best place? Try an online auction with a free to list. That's what I am doing. What are the details of your car? I am using H&H classics at www.handh.co.uk. One good condition two owners 1999 sold for 6k plus (127k Kilometres.)

To be honest, unless you're lucky this is not the best place? Try an online auction with a free to list. That's what I am doing. What are the details of your car? I am using H&H classics at www.handh.co.uk. One good condition two owners 1999 sold for 6k plus (127k Kilometres.)
Was that the Blue one with a red top sold at Buxton.

Attachments

• 20190930_142603.jpg
    20190930_142603.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Yes. The price achieved was £6800 including all fees.
I know the that Barchetta last saw it 2-3 years ago, He lived less than 5 miles from me. It was sold to his brother if I'm correct, I think I will have to have mine (the red one) revalued for insurance purposes. Also never consider a eBay sale.

Back