Technical Seicento SX steel wheels.

Currently reading:
Technical Seicento SX steel wheels.

Scott Stephen

OK. So the OE 13 inch steel wheels on my 2002 SX are now crumbling away to rusty heaven and making the tyres lose air. So, looking on Ebay, a set of new steelies are available for £260... BUT ones for a classic panda (5j x 13, et35, 4 x98 are significantly cheaper... I think a Seicento is et 33? .... Seems minimal in difference.... Can someone tell me if these will fit? Thanks.

this is only a 2mm difference, you should be fine. +sei sporting is 5.5x13, et 27.5 and there's still room to spare.

OK. So the OE 13 inch steel wheels on my 2002 SX are now crumbling away to rusty heaven and making the tyres lose air. So, looking on Ebay, a set of new steelies are available for £260... BUT ones for a classic panda (5j x 13, et35, 4 x98 are significantly cheaper... I think a Seicento is et 33? .... Seems minimal in difference.... Can someone tell me if these will fit? Thanks.
I have a nice set of 14" steelies with tyres if you are interested, They fit the seicento perfectly, I have changed to 15" steelies now so no longer needed, wheels and tyres are in good condition and were only on the car a few months, tyres are 185 50 14, if you are interested they will need to be collected (Slough) £100.
Thanks

Back