Technical seicento s ecu

Currently reading:
Technical seicento s ecu

Hi

I have a seicento s mpi and i need a new ecu do i have to buy a ecu for this model (ie same code ) or is there any other seicentos or puntos that have a ecu that will fit

cheers rich

sei sporting ecu

Hi does anyone know if a ecu from a seicento sporting 2001 will fit a seicento s 2001

both have the 1108 mpi engine but not sure if the ecu is compatible

cheers rich

Hi

I have a seicento s mpi and i need a new ecu do i have to buy a ecu for this model (ie same code ) or is there any other seicentos or puntos that have a ecu that will fit

cheers rich

Its worse than that, I am afraid.

Unless buying new, you will need the code box and keys that match the ECU.

Why are you changing the ECU?

Cheers

SPD

IF there is a fault with the ECU, is better to send it away and get it repaired.

OR if you are wanting to use a different ECU, then you can get the ECU virginised then you can keep using your orginial code box/key.

Ming

Hi
i need a new ecu as mine gone tits ive got one of the iaw 59f m7 and im finding it hard to track one of these down is there any other options

cheers rich

seicento IAW59F.M7 ecu

Hi

Just spoke to a guy about buying a new ecu and he said that the new ecu would come blank and all that would be needed is to replace the old one with the brand new blank one and rev the engine to set it up

Can anyone confirm if this is correct

cheers rich

the car is a seicento 2001 1108 mi with the key2 system

Re: seicento IAW59F.M7 ecu

Hi

Just spoke to a guy about buying a new ecu and he said that the new ecu would come blank and all that would be needed is to replace the old one with the brand new blank one and rev the engine to set it up

Can anyone confirm if this is correct

cheers rich

the car is a seicento 2001 1108 mi with the key2 system

I said it in the other thread already. IF the ECU has been flashed/virginised. Then yes it is corret.

Ming

Back