Tuning Seicento Induction kit!

Currently reading:
Tuning Seicento Induction kit!

cheekycharlieeeeee

Thinking of getting a K&N induction kit this week for my 01' seicento but just wondering a few things,

1. is it easy too fit!?
2. (stupid question but my dad pays for it) will it effect insurance!?
3. how loud does it make the car/ can you notice improved performance!?

Cheers!

Thinking of getting a K&N induction kit this week for my 01' seicento but just wondering a few things,

1. is it easy too fit!?
2. (stupid question but my dad pays for it) will it effect insurance!?
3. how loud does it make the car/ can you notice improved performance!?

Cheers!

1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. Not very/not likely
The problem with the K&N from what I understand is that it sits right on top of the throttle body so can only draw in hot air. Ideally you need to route the filter away from the engine so that it can draw in cool air from outside the engine bay.

Last edited:
you would get a performance increase if you upgrade other areas such as within the engine or the exhaust, however if everythings standard then as ecklipze says you would see nothing

A TB mounted filter has an optimal rpm around the 9300rpm mark if I remember rightly, you'd need a cam brooky would like to make use of that.. that guy likes revs more than I do!

I just fitted a K&N to my 899, and it sounds wonderfull!
It is only loud on accelleration, on constant throttle it is pretty quiet.
extra performance....I doubt it, although it did seem creep past 140Km/h a bit easier....but that was probably because my old filter needed changing anyway.

Last edited:
i just wanted an induction for the sound as well, and limited funds,

would a focus induction kit fit a 98 seicento? i was looking through some other threads which seemed to suggest it wudFORD FOCUS MK1 1.8L 2.0L 16V AIR INDUCTION KIT

would a focus induction kit fit a 98 seicento? i was looking through some other threads which seemed to suggest it wudFORD FOCUS MK1 1.8L 2.0L 16V AIR INDUCTION KIT

A focus induction kit is a generic name for one universal induction kit that is on ebay

It isnt actually specifically to do with or linked to the ford focus (so searching for a 'ford focus induction kit' was wrong) in any way, just everyone calls them that

This is the one you want - what is known as the focus induction kit http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-CINQUECE...66:2|39:1|72:1683|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
how long does it take the ecu to retrain? i prob will end up gettin a gsr next month now lol should of listened to advice originally :p

A focus induction kit is a generic name for one universal induction kit that is on ebay

It isnt actually specifically to do with or linked to the ford focus (so searching for a 'ford focus induction kit' was wrong) in any way, just everyone calls them that

This is the one you want - what is known as the focus induction kit http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-CINQUECENTO-SEICENTO-SPORTING-AIR-INDUCTION-KIT_W0QQitemZ400051444520QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5d24ec9b28&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1683|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

If anyone wanted one, anything Tuningparts Bay sell on ebay I can undercut them but at least 10%

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
take a gsr intake or the novitec intake .... i've got the novitec's and it's make less noise than the k&n induction kit (had it before)

oh so it can take up to 300. i was told the mpg goes down with these, but mine was ok after about 30 miles.

still think im gona hunt down a gsr kit though (used)

This is the one you want - what is known as the focus induction kit http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-CINQUECE...66:2|39:1|72:1683|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50
not really so, was made for the focus, then people on here fitted them to fiats, then some one off here told him they fit so he started selling them as fiat ones as well

Back