General Sei with lambo doors? anyone done this yet?

Currently reading:
General Sei with lambo doors? anyone done this yet?

TurboCinqy said:
iirc isnt the lambo supposed to go straight up? not on the side like that? :eek:

Yeah the doors off a Diablo go straight up. But the problem is that other cars aren't designed to have lambo doors. They'd need to open normally a short way to clear the door frame before they can go up.

Total waste of time IMO (n)

If it's not to your taste, it doesn't mean you have to be offensive.

Gazzaman, good on you for trying something different.

The rest of you, give your heads a shake. Once upon a time the Fiat Forum was friendly.

fixitagaintomorrow said:

The rest of you, give your heads a shake. Once upon a time the Fiat Forum was friendly.

Ok I kindda agree with you but would say FF is still very friendly but people here are being honest!

I definately agree good to be different but stand by my original comment :)

fixitagaintomorrow said:

sorry :eek: no offence meant to gazzaman, just my opinion, he might say some of things ive done are a waste, everyone to their own.

i was just trying it to make my sei different yeah the doors are meant to go straight up but i couldnt b arsed to mess around with it no more ive rippled all my wing, and it bulges out hence why ive gave up with it, thought id give it a try to save myself some money but it needs pros to do it deffently, atleast i can say i tried lol and failed looks nice when its open but **** when the doors closed as i aint lined the door up properly and its a pain to open and close so at the mo i just use the drivers door till i got the money to get it done :) might start my boot install next month got 3 1000watt RMS competition amps 2 x 15" 500watt rms subs, 4 x 8" 200watt rms subs, 4 x 6" compondents and 2 x 4" kenwoods gonna build the whole back of the car into a box and put them in :cool:

just doing body work on the car at the mo, next its interior, then its engine mods gonna drop a 1.4gt or UT engine in just a project car to play around with :)

what colour are you gonna go for when youve done all that? how much you reckon you will have spent by the time you've finished? how much the lambos cost you in total so far?

Craig

edit: woah thats gonna kick out some noise!

gazzaman2k said:
imight start my boot install next month got 3 1000watt RMS competition amps 2 x 15" 500watt rms subs, 4 x 8" 200watt rms subs, 4 x 6" compondents and 2 x 4" kenwoods gonna build the whole back of the car into a box and put them in :cool:

WALL!!!!! Go for it, get another 15 in there! 9cuft tuned to 35hz! Streetbass-tastic!

lambo doors have cost me £360 so far so i can afford to get then fitted properly, yeah im hoping it kicks lol i got the two 15's and 2 4" kennys + 2 6" components in at the mo and it sounds alight, but its just not got that make your nose hairs tickle bass yet so i need to do more

gazzaman2k said:
lambo doors have cost me £360 so far so i can afford to get then fitted properly, yeah im hoping it kicks lol i got the two 15's and 2 4" kennys + 2 6" components in at the mo and it sounds alight, but its just not got that make your nose hairs tickle bass yet so i need to do more

my car cost less than that! lol

by the time youve finished all this work, sit back and think to yourself... ive got a nice seicento, but i could of got a turbo'd skyline for the same price! :p jk

not a very good pic as id have to be taking photo through windowscreen to get it all on pic, but it fills the boot up and acts as a shelf at the back of the seats lol, amp and cap are inside the box, and it can be taken out incase i need my tyre from underneath lol, ill be selling the box in a few weeks time, but without the amp and subs though(y)

Attachments

• Boom.JPG
    Boom.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 27
Hellcat said:
Surely lambo style doors on a non lamborghini severly reduce the strength of the car in a collision? Don't think thats something I'd want to be messing with.

if you had an uno you wouldnt care about collision strengh pmsl

what are side impact bars?
whats a 'crumple' zone? pmsl

Back