General Sei Sporting Bumpers

Currently reading:
General Sei Sporting Bumpers

goodeye

The bumpers on my sei sporting are different to others ive seen, that in itself isnt that dramatic but i was thinking how come i aint got the side skirts on my car. i thought all sei sportings had a full kit? i cant say im a fan of my front bumper, i like the schumacher one more with the little vents etc under the lights. where is the best place to find painted sideskirts cause i think the car looks a bit bland without them. ta

seicento.jpg

Front bumper looks absolutely regular SPI Sporting to me. The hatch spoiler is an Abarth add on. Looks like no-one bothered to fit the skirts (neither was a factory fit).

You can still get the skirts from several places, but you'll have to paint them.

The Schumacher's were factory built. Front ends are fairly easy to change (I prefer the Mk1 one) but you need to swap the front indicators.

Somewhere J333EVO has put up what is a definitive guide to the Abarth and Schumi cars.

If you can find it (use the search engine), let me know and I'll ask the moderators to put it up as a guide.

cool thanks dude, looks like the shopping list is growing. was also thinking i might lower the car a bit. heard the cars can roll quite alot so think changing the suspension is a good idea. still wanna have a decent ride tho and not have to worry over speed bumps. whats a recommended amount to drop the car?

i like the schumacher one more with the little vents etc under the lights.

They arent vents, just a piece of mesh that doesnt really do anything, and a flimsy piece at that, you cant buy them seperately if they break as they are connected to bumper and are one piece.

Back