General sei roof rack/roof bars

Currently reading:
General sei roof rack/roof bars

i need to get some roof bars fitted to my seicento, its only for carting things like my bikes around etc, ive spotted a few on ebay etc but are there any pics of a sei with bars fitted, and how exactly do they fit (bear in mind ive never fitted bars to any vehicle) i know th sei doesnt have factory rails does it, so im assuming they go in the door or those black slit things on the roof.

On the cinq (Assume sei is the same) They clamp in to the slits by the front doors and above the rear windows. They are just metal plates with a bolt in which sits in the slit and pulls the rubber foot of the roof rack down on to the car.

I took mine off as I noticed an increase in wind noise, also unfortunatly the rear bar put a slight dent in the edge of the roof where they mount to the car (n) didnt have them done up massivly tight either.

They dont do a soleil sei although you can get a sporting with an electric full length canvas roof although they are rare even rarer than a soleil cinq

148540_461670612546_695297546_6214477_2636484_n.jpg

:slayer: (not mine)

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]
Ohhh :/ :yeahthat:

Thats not a soliel just an sx with the optional electric roof which you get on a sporting which ive already mentioned in previous post - your car is probably even rarer than a sporting roof wise to be honest although it doesnt make it more valuable as the roof mechanism is prone to failing and leaking

A soliel in cinq form came in whacky colours like lime green and pink and had metallic paint anyway and a jazzy interior and soliel badges on the boot

Even if it was offered in sei form (which it wasnt) yours has none of these

Last edited:
Back