Styling seems like I can't stop spending money on the GT lol

Currently reading:
Styling seems like I can't stop spending money on the GT lol

djechouk

Just picked up a set of 4 original GT rims in mint condition with fat tread on the tyres for £100 on ebay.....oh I'm starting to love eBay ? only thing is they are 175 65 14 ahhhh who puts 65s on 14 inch rims for god's sake ?? not cool but I ain't about to change them all when the tread is so good lol my GT had 55s if I remember correctly they came off a punto cabriolet. Anyways I'm very happy with the purchase and that's the last thing I needed for the car so now my spending spree is finally over thankfully. ? Total spend on parts = £465 good old English pounds ?????

Just picked up a set of 4 original GT rims in mint condition with fat tread on the tyres for £100 on ebay.....oh I'm starting to love eBay [emoji23] only thing is they are 175 65 14 ahhhh who puts 65s on 14 inch rims for god's sake [emoji23][emoji23] not cool but I ain't about to change them all when the tread is so good lol my GT had 55s if I remember correctly they came off a punto cabriolet. Anyways I'm very happy with the purchase and that's the last thing I needed for the car so now my spending spree is finally over thankfully. [emoji41] Total spend on parts = £465 good old English pounds ???[emoji23][emoji23]

nice buy [emoji1303], i prefer the original wheels on the gt , yeah the tyres should be 185/55 s . I’m sure you’ll be spending some in time [emoji23][emoji23], It might be better if you start a new thread about your gt with photos of the car and parts you have purchased/ work done etc , think it will be easier to follow rather than skipping between different threads [emoji1303][emoji3]

Yes I was contemplating that actually will start one soon and just keep the updates in there makes more sense too

Did u see my post about waterless coolant started world war 3 ?????��??

nice buy [emoji1303], i prefer the original wheels on the gt , yeah the tyres should be 185/55 s . I’m sure you’ll be spending some in time [emoji23][emoji23], It might be better if you start a new thread about your gt with photos of the car and parts you have purchased/ work done etc , think it will be easier to follow rather than skipping between different threads [emoji1303][emoji3]
Came off a cabriolet and that's the tyre size as standard on them hmmmm so they need to be wider and lower wonder if they gonna look a bit too skinny on the gt ? Wen the tyres need replacing I will put 185/55

Back