General Seatbelt light?

Currently reading:
General Seatbelt light?

Hello

In my Stilo (JTD Active) there is a wire coming from the drivers and passenger seatbelt buckle. Now when the driver doesn't buckle up theres a red seatbelt light on the speedo. Is there one for the passenger (obviously if the seat is occupied)? On the speedo, theres the warnings for drivers seatbelt, then the orange flashy light for airbag on/off, airbag failure light then I can make out another one next to that. However I've never seen this light up, is this for the passenger seatbelt?

Phil

Hello

In my Stilo (JTD Active) there is a wire coming from the drivers and passenger seatbelt buckle. Now when the driver doesn't buckle up theres a red seatbelt light on the speedo. Is there one for the passenger (obviously if the seat is occupied)? On the speedo, theres the warnings for drivers seatbelt, then the orange flashy light for airbag on/off, airbag failure light then I can make out another one next to that. However I've never seen this light up, is this for the passenger seatbelt?

Phil

The other one is for the deactivation of the thorax bags in the rear bench seat if fitted I believe.

Back