General Seals for my Barchetta!

Currently reading:
General Seals for my Barchetta!

eits1000

Hi all, does anyone know where one would get seals for the Barchetta. Any seals, window, roof, boot, lights, canope lid, etc... Just that mine is getting aa bit rough round the sdges, so I wondered if anyone out there has been able to replace some on theirs.

Any guidance gratefully received.

Dan.

Hi there, sorry for the late reply, these have been going to junk mail! Thanks for getting back to me. Basically, what have you got? My situation is, I'm fixing up my brother's Barchetta and then we want to sell it. It's in excellent shape apart from seals here and there. Nothing too specific, anything that makes the car look better really. I notices the seals for the windows are a bit rough, the ones around headlights, etc... Looking rather weathered.

Let me know what you have and then we can take it from there, if that's ok with you?

Thanks again, I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan

Hello eits1000.
if you are still looking for seals, this thread on the german Barchetta forum may halp you.
http://www.barchetta-forum.de/smf/index.php/topic,18707.100.html
On the last answer (at this moment) the user "awastel", who sells new seals for the Barchetta, informs about the prices.
das Set Verdeckdichtungen (3 rechts, 3 links) kostet 385,00€, die Verdeckkastendichtung kostet 125,00€ und das Set Türdichtungen (1 rechts, 1 links) kostet 100,00€...
The set of roof seals ( 3 right, 3 left) cost 385€, the seal for the roof bonet costs 125€ and the set of door seals (1 right, 1 left) costs 100€.
The Barchetta has 3 generations of roof seals, if you use the same generation on all the 3 seals, there is no problem. If you mix different generations, the seals may not make their work correctly.

Hope it helps you.

Back