General Scrapping

Currently reading:
General Scrapping

Sei S

Been told to scrap my car, and that this would raise an expected sum of £100 - is this about right? (Seicento 1999 0.9 front damage) Also, considering stripping some parts off so if anyone needs anything, give us a shout and ill see what i can do.

wow - £400 would be nice, as third party insurance only expectin £100;) spoke to guy where cars bein stored (friend of a friend) hes gonna try pull some strings.

Rear windows arent opening ones.

If you want rear lights i'll try get them for you, depends on what this guy can do for me, won't find out til tomorro night tho unfortunately.

Originally posted by Bushboy
ill have the rear lights. working on a project :p

I Have A Cinq Sporting...

...Click Here To Look At It

hey bush boy ure not trying my idea of seicento lights on a cinq are you cause if you are ill throttle u as every one is nicking all my ideas before ive managed to do them so when i post up pics of my mods it looks like ive coppied everone else

The younger modder

:p maybe :D

lol well i didnt nick ur idea.. i got the idea from those lexus style sei lights.. i photoshopped them onto my cinq and they look all lovely jubbly! but seen as the lexus lights are from germany its more practical to get my hands on some standard sei lights to do the work and then i can get the lexus lights later on :p

I Have A Cinq Sporting...

...Click Here To Look At It

Im going up today because someone wants take it off me but I won't get anything for it as the transport costs etc will cover it, going to ask them what they want it for, either scrapping it or keeping it and repairing it so i'll keep you posted. Just found out third party insurance has paid for all storage costs - this a sign of some liability being admitted or am i just being to hopeful?

Hmm. I'd say it may be something like that!

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine in car, not wired up, need new inlet manifold!!, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

Back