Croma Saying hello

Currently reading:
Croma Saying hello

AlexCroma

Bought a croma a few years ago and ok with it. Hope to keep it for a long time being good on ongoing maintenance. Forum helped me 2 years ago with problem related to assisted driving pump, saved me thousands if not throwing the car away. Happy to help if i can, though not much of a mechanic.

Bought a croma a few years ago and ok with it. Hope to keep it for a long time being good on ongoing maintenance. Forum helped me 2 years ago with problem related to assisted driving pump, saved me thousands if not throwing the car away. Happy to help if i can, though not much of a mechanic.

Hi. And welcome.

Is it a family wagon..or just wheels.?

Charlie . Oxford

Hi and welcome,
If you do your own maintenance, get a copy of Multiecuscan www.multiecuscan.net and a USB ELM 327 interface of amazon or ebay. It will quickly pay for itself and if your car has a DPF you need it to reset the engine ECU oil degradation counter at service time.

Robert G8RPI.

Back