Roll Cage

Currently reading:
Roll Cage

HOLY ****! whose car was that and how'd they do it :S thats what you call a full job :|

Sig.jpg

My airbag worked when another car hit me head on. That was in my first Brava (the 1.4).

Not pleasant experience. Thought the dashboard was on fire with all the smoke from the quick inflation of the airbag :)

Longest Serving BOO Member
sigwf.jpg

1997 Naturally Aspirated HGT in disguise!

rich, my car is only a 1.6 but iv had it rolling roaded at 124BHP and 137Lbs Torque, and my alfa seats weight and easy 50KG together (front seats alone) and boot built and easy 30KG...i could easily save 100KG by just strpping it and adding some nice light weight racing seats.

and my airbag never went off...

boosig.jpg

A roll cage is something ive considered many times, and when teh HGT is back on teh road I will probably be looking into it even more seriously.

When I was looking a few years back there were no Bravo ones, but i foun Alfa 145 ones that should in theory fit.

As for the crashing.... my airbags never went off and I hit a street sign square on and then rolled...

Andy_sx

my airbag went off when i crashed my first bravo, not got any pics though.

shaun, dont forget most of that weight is additional anyway.

seems weve aroused some interest though :)

If people are serious it'll be worth getting in touch with southwest

what have you done to the engine?

Rich

my engine, ECU chip, 421 manifold, SS exhaust system, BMC CDA air filter and very well maintained engine ;)

boosig.jpg