Technical Replacing bulbs behind electronic dash.

Currently reading:
Technical Replacing bulbs behind electronic dash.

Airnewzealand15

Hey guys I just pulled out the electronic dash to replace some bulbs that have blown in it. After testing every bulb it turns out 10 need replacing, which isn't too bad considering it probably hasn't been done since they were installed at the factory.

Anyways my questions is does anyone know if there are any internet sites that sell these bulbs? I am gonna try the local auto electricians tomorrow to see if they have them but could be easier just to order online...

Thanks! BTW there's a photo of the bulb and bulb cartridge below next to my Prelude key for comparison.

Cheers :)

Attachments

• DSC01112 copy.jpg
    DSC01112 copy.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 56
hey hey

turns out they are a standard bulb that I picked up from a place called Repco in NZ.

I like the idea of those LED bulbs tho but I can't justify the price... the tip has like 50 bulbs behind the dash so it would cost a fortune to do in LEDs, also having coloured ones wouldn't make much difference coz the colour of the plastic it shines through is mostly green :-(

cheers!

Hello!
I have an 1989 Fiat Tipo 1.9 GTD.
Can anyone tell me why during day-time I can't see a thing on my electronic dashboard? Why the light is so dim. Can it be amplified by changing bulbs or something else?
Help needed urgent, please!
Thanks a lot!

Yes, I did. But those buttons are functioning only with headlights on. Still no effect during day-time.
Thank you! Still does not solve my problem...

How can one do this by himself? Is there a guide or a manual? Because I find this very complicate to do it! Or it is not?
Thank you anyway for your help!

I changed all the bulbs. They are very cheap (1 p each). But the overall success is not so good. What shall I do?
Thank you!

Back