General Repair Manual & Wiring Diagrame for Palio NV 1.2 Petrol (Indian Version)

Currently reading:
General Repair Manual & Wiring Diagrame for Palio NV 1.2 Petrol (Indian Version)

Navin Talati

Dear Sir,
I am fan of FIAT cars. Recently I owned Palio nv 1.2 Petrol ELPS
model of Fiat India Ltd. The car is excellent in performance and
handling. Could you please help me in procuring the detailed work shop repairing instruction mannual ? Alternatively , I would also be obliged if you will show me the resources for the same.
A prompt and very positive response from your end is eagerly
awaited.

With best regards.
Sincerely Yours

Navin Talati

Hi I am located at rajkot, gujarat and would appreciate your help if you could
thanks in advance ..

N

i have that manual that came with the car but its not a repair manual of any kind just info about the car, and i have never heard of a repair manual from haynes or any other publisher but i think for the engine you can use the manual for the 1.2 16v punto since it has the same 1242 16v engine i believe.

I wish I could send it but hundreds of pages how to copy it..

If you need any special information,i can look and send particular pages

No aftermarket workshop manuals for the Palio..........I searched for a long time...no results.
BUT, there are factory workshop manuals, only for Fiat dealers.
Sometimes they are offered on Ebay.
I bought 4 very large manuals in German language for the Weekend range, those manuals are very helpfull, and I use them a lot, downside...they can be expensive...!!

where can i get a soft copy of the wiring diagram of FIAT PLAIO 1.2 ELX..

thanks

FIAT, always...

I wrote to TATA in hyderabad ,and they told me that they cannot sell any , the workshop floor manager has access to DIAG tools and repair manuals , i am tring my luck to bribe him may be a few thousands and get it out , if i can then its gonna be all out to you ,

pray it works

No luck till date , i was at teh worshop yesterday and request the manager and he bluntly said NO we dont have any owners Manual for my car , told him will pay if required ,

SOB said no ,
if anyone has one please email to [email protected]
thanks is advance ,

No luck till date , I was at the workshop yesterday and request the manager and he bluntly said NO, we don't have an owners Manual for your car , told him I will pay if required ,

SOB said no ,
if anyone has one, please email to [email protected]
thanks in advance ,

Give me the last 8 digits of the VIN of your car, and I will look up the part number of the owners manual that belongs to your car.
With this part number you can order the correct owners manual at any Fiat dealership.

Peter,

You said:
"Give me the last 8 digits of the VIN of your car, and I will look up the part number of the owners manual that belongs to your car.
With this part number you can order the correct owners manual at any Fiat dealership. "

Please let me know full form of VIN.
Where this is recorded or written or marked?

Please, tell me.
Thanks in anticipation.
Navin Talati /06-02-2013

Dear hknc;
You said:
"I wish I could send it but hundreds of pages how to copy it..
If you need any special information,i can look and send particular pages"

Sir, you may scane and send the full copy. Or if you have in soft form, you may directly upload on a specific site and send me the URL. I can download the literature.

Thanks in anticiaption.
Navin talati / 06-02-2013

Back