Doblo Remote locking not standard on 2014 Doblo

Currently reading:
Doblo Remote locking not standard on 2014 Doblo

Covid

Recently purchased 2014 Doblo van no remote supplied, central locking working fine manually.
Asked fiat Northampton to supply new remote key was told not compatible with remote locking as the van not remote enabled from new.

I thought all 2014 Doblo had remote locking as standard not an option?

Thank you for taking the time to read this mark.

Hi I have just bought the same year van with the same issue, two keys but no remote did you get it sorted??

No luck yet looking for after market remote locking system

Any luck on an aftermarket mod? I had an auto electrician look at it and he said it wasn't possible, then tried a solenoid but the lock had too much travel in it, so didn't work.

However I just fond that the drivers side door handle will lock the back and side doors when the main door is closed, so I have a bit of renewed interest in trying to get a remote system to work.

Any luck on an aftermarket mod? I had an auto electrician look at it and he said it wasn't possible, then tried a solenoid but the lock had too much travel in it, so didn't work.

However I just fond that the drivers side door handle will lock the back and side doors when the main door is closed, so I have a bit of renewed interest in trying to get a remote system to work.

Hi all. I am in the same position but my van is a 65 plate. got told today from a guy who does remote keys that when he phone fiat about my van they said the system is not active. Surely it can be activated! Did you have any joy fitting the aftermarket system?

Back