General Remote locking kit - META

Currently reading:
General Remote locking kit - META

rodanmk2

Saw one of these once on ebay for sale - didn't buy it (stupidly).

Anyone know where you can buy them? I know they are an ption in the Brio catalogue, but don't really want to go to main dealer and pay main dealer prices!

The one on ebay was £45 new I think. Simply plugs into engine bay.

Any ideas?

I bet Pete has!!!!!!

G

[email protected]

i got mine fitted at the dealer for £250

not too bad

considering you have internal sensors as well it is definatly worth getting a pro to fit it. i belive my dash board was removed to get it in ;)

SEI-POWER

i have had all my locks and handles removed cos some t**t broke into my car too, now i can pop my doors using my alarm. yes i have locked the keys in there a couple of times lucky they gave me two alarm fobs.
he he

PRAISE THE LOWERED

www.maplin.co.uk

Central locking kit = £49.99
Remote Butto for kit = £14.99

Whitterz.jpg

I've got a cheapo alarm with central locking kit, £65 all in.

Whitterz, if you know which end of a soldering iron gets hot do you want a circuit diagram for shift lights?

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
http://mysite.freeserve.com/close_to_cracking_up/

Well my remote central locking came with the car when i bought it its pretty gd with alarm and immob but the F**king things keeps going off when its very cold extremly annoying so its of atm come on the hot summer months :D

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mrs crayon
yep its a four bottom fob one opens passenger door, the other opens driver,then is arm and disarm. It is a toad cat 1 cos a bit too.

PRAISE THE LOWERED
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

niiiice

i can see that being added to the list (when i win the lottery)

SEI-POWER

Back