remapping

Currently reading:
remapping

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: remapping

Its a project for sometime in the future. All I know is the marelli one has something silly like 16 times as many points in the maps as normal. Its basically a racing ECU.

It comes with a serial cable and software :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: remapping

Thats a good start then :) I wonder, does the software can compare maps like ours does and then you can modify with a ghost of the original in the back ground. Would be interested to see how it all works on that and whether it could interperet a map saved off with our equipment? Hmm lets keep this in mind for the future.

Nige

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: remapping

thanks for your honesty nige i apriciate it, before i have all my engine mods i am going to go on a rolling road and then again afterwards to compare mods with power gained, hopefully by the time i am finished i will be looking at about 95bhp (hopefully)

looks like i will get a superchip then :)

how do these work is it something i can fit myself or does it need to be specially fitted ?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: remapping

No, they do it for you on the rolling road.