General remapped 206 hdi

Currently reading:
General remapped 206 hdi

iancookie

how do you think a remapped 206 hdi would fare against a standard t-jet?

206 is running 120, same as the t-jet... i reckon itd be a really interesting comparison, 206 is slightly lighter but then i reckon it'd be a bit more sluggish off the line

Ive seen it. Its 8 seconds fastest. Your telling me that your car is over a second faster in factory spec than what Fiat say is the 0-60 time? Mine does 60 in that time and others with mods do it that quick.

Ive seen it. Its 8 seconds fastest. Your telling me that your car is over a second faster in factory spec than what Fiat say is the 0-60 time? Mine does 60 in that time and others with mods do it that quick.

Hmm maybe its been mapped then? I dunno, gonna get it RRd nd see what its putting out, does seem abit crazy that they should be more like 9ish seconds, anyway what bhp you running now?

Remapped 206 hdi belts out smoke like there is no tomorrow.

Have u not had a bit of a do at the 206? Theres a lad who lives near me who has an astra 1.7cdti remapped, he thinks its the fastest thing ever, he came flying up behind me the other day down a private road obvs, and he went to overtake me and I floored it, loved the look on his face as he couldnt ;)

Hmm maybe its been mapped then? I dunno, gonna get it RRd nd see what its putting out, does seem abit crazy that they should be more like 9ish seconds, anyway what bhp you running now?

Have u not had a bit of a do at the 206? Theres a lad who lives near me who has an astra 1.7cdti remapped, he thinks its the fastest thing ever, he came flying up behind me the other day down a private road obvs, and he went to overtake me and I floored it, loved the look on his face as he couldnt ;)
I know one person who had a 206 hdi mapped, it was quick in a straight line but very shaky once up to speed, very smokey when putting the foot down as well.

Think he got rid of it for one of those astra 1.7's you were talking about, funnily enough.

Sorry people, i was only going off some £7 iphone app, i was told it was accurate, but it obiously cant be. We should definately all arrange a day at santa pod or somewhere, be good to see the differences in peoples cars performance etc. Then again i know not every1s into thrashing their car down a strip, but i would enjoy it. :)

Back