Technical rear wiper & head light water jets fault!

Currently reading:
Technical rear wiper & head light water jets fault!

moather

i have a 2002 fiat ulysse EL.
when i bought it I noitced that the rear woper did not work and the water wasn't jetting either, on inspection i discovered the previous owner had taped up the elec connectors!?! god knows why.
i repositioned the wiper arm and the motor worked fine.
the water pipe was wull of water but the water was not coming out the jets, so i have cleaned out the nozzels but now no water comes out of the pipe.
i can hear the water pump running under the bonnet, and the front wiper jets are fine!
does any one have any idea of what could be causing the problem, where to look , how to fix...also the head light jets dont appear the work either, are they automatic with the front wipers or is there a controller somewhere to operat them?

any advise would be appreciated.

Both my old 1999 Ulysse and my newer 2005 one do not pump water out the back windscreen - I haven't found out why on the new one, but the old one was due to rust building up in the nozzles....I even replaced the whole thing at one point and it still stopped a few weeks later.

Had similar problems with my 2003 Prestigio JTD. Behind the off side rear light cluster there is a join in the rear washer hose which has disconnected twice on mine. I eventually used cable ties to hold joint together. It also sprayed the contol unit for the parking sensors which needed drying out and a bit of resoldering after the connector had become corroded.

Back