Styling Rear lights

Currently reading:
Styling Rear lights

howardsam95

Hi all,
Just got a quick question about what to do with rear lights. I had flyeye on there but ive taken them off today because they were starting to peel off.

What can i use to darken them a little bit, but not too much. What can you guys recommend?

Help always appreciated,
Sam

simply sprays backlight spray, i used this stuff on my rear lights to tint them and they came out pretty well, but go crazy with this stuff and you'll get dark tint results, so go easy on this stuff, but i tinted mine about a month or two ago and still good as they were when i did them:)
im sure other people will recommend other products, but this product did the job well for me, if it didnt i wouldnt be recommending it:D

I'm guessing you don't want light wrapping again but it might be worth a look at spi vision! Iv read really good reviews but it pushes my insurance up so I'm not getting it just yet :(

local scrappy aint got them - still heavily mk2's

Amazon = New = More money and would look odd

so ebay for a 2nd hand cluster for me :( The tape is sealing for now.... but it does sooo badly need changing!

Ziggy

some scrappies have them, its just a matter of putting your hand in the magic hat and finding them, its like treasure when you find them:D i might have to go on a treasure hunt soon;)

People usually hear me before they see me anyway.... Its not often my music is turned down :) and i am only after a slight tint as i think they are too bring at the moment

Sam

i have to agree

seen some really really dark tinted lights
That are like the size of 1led split over normal sized bulb area
Its Dull
And hard to tell!

Surprised MOT man hasn't questioned them

Some
have a nice shade of dark to them - to mask the fact red lights on a black car for example
But still work and function as they should

Ziggy

Yeah thats what im after. Black car with limo tints stands out like mad! Just wanted to darken it a little to make it look nice. May just keep them standard for when im ready to sell

Sam

Back