Range Rover Sport

Currently reading:
Range Rover Sport

Are Range Rover Sport Drivers all cocks??

• YES

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • no

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
Bono has one :p

Back on topic and from personal experience the RR sport is a very well made and very well performing vehicle.

Its still got very good off road capabilities even though the ground clearance is lower than for instance a vogue model. The RRS is cheaper than a standard RR hence more popular / within reach of the average coc** out there :p but it has been more specifically designed for the road with better handling etc. Id like an overfinch RRS tbh - i also like the cayenne turbo too just based on the engineering involved on them both.

I can live with that at least bono has tallent unlike these idiotic overpaid footballers :bang:

i'm going to ruin the maserati for you all...

burberry-maserati-1.jpg

Right the guy that did that needs finding and slain where he stands.

Right the guy that did that needs finding and slain where he stands.

Thats obviously from an oil rich country (note arabic number plate) where cars like that are common and disposable they will happily ruin a car just to make it stand out... Ever seen the the Rainbow Sheiks' Mercedes S classes one in every shade of the rainbow with interior trim to match? The orange one especially is vomit inducing..

Couldn't find pictures of those but heres another of his S classes
Resizeof100_2219.jpg

Last edited:
are you joking? a lottery winner buys a ferrari, a man with class and taste buys an aston.

Thats what you think. I rarely ever see Ferrari's....I see at least 2 Aston's on my drive to work......

They're as common as muck. Common sense tells you ferrari aswell :rolleyes: Don't know what you've been taking.

Its unfair to say footballers dont have talent as the majority of them do they are just pricks.

They may be talented but way way overpaid and play like women. I can only imagine C.Ron or Drogba playing rugby :ROFLMAO:

Thats what you think. I rarely ever see Ferrari's....I see at least 2 Aston's on my drive to work......

They're as common as muck. Common sense tells you ferrari aswell :rolleyes: Don't know what you've been taking.

common sense exactly, therfore a more refined person will choose the better looking Aston.

Ferrari's are nice dont get me wrong, but people who know nothing about cars first think when asked what their dream car is say Ferrari.

common sense exactly, therfore a more refined person will choose the better looking Aston.

Ferrari's are nice dont get me wrong, but people who know nothing about cars first think when asked what their dream car is say Ferrari.

Common sense tells you to stop at a red light......

For some reason you prefer the Aston's, your stupid opinion :p

They may say Ferrari, but thats because they know only pricks drive astons ;)

I would never choose an aston over alternate supercars. They are nice but not special enough for there price tag tbh.

matt, have you sat in one? omg they are just fooking amazing! the only thing the lack imo, is the everyday drivability/ usability of a 911!

the noise is just unreal as well, they arent the fastest car on the road, but they are the nicest sounding and definately the best looking!

You all bandy the words 'Aston' and 'Ferrari' as though they are all the same.

Real Astons are handmade in aluminium by men in leather aprons working in sheds at Newport Pagnall, not glued together by boys in Warwickshire.

The footballers and c o c k s can have their DB9s and modern Vantages, I want a V8 Vantage from the last century, thank you.

Cheers

SPD

Attachments

• 0400363001234353016.jpg
    0400363001234353016.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
The footballers and c o c k s can have their DB9s and modern Vantages, I want a V8 Vantage from the last century, thank you.

Cheers

SPD

When I first saw one of them I was about 6-8 years old I never wanted a car so bad ever...it was such a beast on the launch top gear drag raced it against a diablo at santa pod.

You all bandy the words 'Aston' and 'Ferrari' as though they are all the same.

Real Astons are handmade in aluminium by men in leather aprons working in sheds at Newport Pagnall, not glued together by boys in Warwickshire.

Cheers

SPD

:yeahthat:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

This is what I'd have, pictured below. A REAL Aston Martin - a 1970's DB8. Not some platform sharing mass produced Jaguar or whatever in drag. (y)

Attachments

• aston martin db8.jpg
    aston martin db8.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 14
Back