'Rally' Cinq back on sale!

Currently reading:
'Rally' Cinq back on sale!

See it inspires him with confidence:

"I DONT NEED THIS CAR ANYMORE DUE TO IM GOING IN THE RAF SO JUST NEED A CAR TO GET ME THERE AND BACK SO DONT REALLY WANT TO BE FLYING DOWN THE MOTORWAY IN THAT FOR 3 HOURS EACH WAY"

So he doesnt think it will make it there and back....

i very nearly bought this car last time,its a nice genuine car,had alot of money spent on it,ive seen and looked thru the folder full of reciepts. I now runs very well since the exhaust,lamba sensor and ECU are sorted. The old standard ECU made it run like crap as the engine has been modifided alot. But like i said,i runs well now.

i very nearly bought this car last time,its a nice genuine car,had alot of money spent on it,ive seen and looked thru the folder full of reciepts. I now runs very well since the exhaust,lamba sensor and ECU are sorted. The old standard ECU made it run like crap as the engine has been modifided alot. But like i said,i runs well now.

Erm, what mods? I rana different engine, punto 75 cam, 40mm throttle body, exhaust system and GSR induction with no problems on a standard cinque ECU. I dont think a 'sporting' cam (its a sporting, why didnt it come with one?) and an induction kit are enough to mess up the ECU, lol

The ECU was knackered.From what i know its got a GSR induction kit + CDA carbon box.larger throttle body.super chip.ported head and a upgraded cam.uprated clutch (either on or off) and a modified gearbox.shorter ratio or something,was a while ago now.
I dont see why you all have such a problem with this car.I think its very nice.lowered 60mm all round,Leda coilovers on front, full FIA approved rollcage, Sparco alloys.bucket seats and harnesses.racey steering wheel (carnt remember the make) top strut brace.red top racing battery. along with the engine work i recon theres easily £750 or whateva he wanted for it.:confused: :confused:

Is there actually anything wrong with this car now ?? because it looks good for the money to me!

Back