Tuning Ragazzon vs Supersprint Exhausts

Currently reading:
Tuning Ragazzon vs Supersprint Exhausts

Lincs500

Afternoon everyone

I am looking at changing the rusting rear box on my 500 multijet and am looking at the Supersprint or the Ragazzon boxes as an alternative to the OEM.
Does anyone have any first hand experience / opinion on either of these or maybe there is another option?
I have had a Supersprint before on a previous car which seemed good but have no experience of Ragazzon. They both appear to be priced betwwen £215 - £250. However, it would appear they seem to be made from better materials and maybe will last longer? I don't know if the performance of either one is superior to the other but any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks all

Afternoon everyone

I am looking at changing the rusting rear box on my 500 multijet and am looking at the Supersprint or the Ragazzon boxes as an alternative to the OEM.
Does anyone have any first hand experience / opinion on either of these or maybe there is another option?
I have had a Supersprint before on a previous car which seemed good but have no experience of Ragazzon. They both appear to be priced betwwen £215 - £250. However, it would appear they seem to be made from better materials and maybe will last longer? I don't know if the performance of either one is superior to the other but any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks all

They are both very nice exhausts. From memory I think the Supersprint is aluminised mild steel not stainless steel. Raggazon is Stsinless Steel but tail pipes are quite big and not slash cut or staggered.
I prefer Magneti Marelli but hard to get hold if in the UK.
I bought two Magneti Marelli exhausts from DotShop Italy.
Send Mattia a message [email protected].
Delivery and shipping went without a problem.
Hope this helps.
Ian.

I have a Ragazzon twin pipe on my 500 TA. Finish is fantastic as it's made entirely from stainless. The end pipes are 2 x 70mm and are slash cut and staggered to suit the curve of the car. They also have "Ragazzon" printed on the top of each pipe which is a nice touch.

To put the size of the pipes into perspective, the pipes are close to the size of the twin pipes on an Audi A3 2.0 TDI and I personally think it's a little too large which is why I have a Magnetti-Marelli on order from Mattia at dotshop.it

The MM pipes are smaller than the Ragazzon which I think adds a more "factory" look to the back end but that's just my opinion.

I have a Ragazzon twin pipe on my 500 TA. Finish is fantastic as it's made entirely from stainless. The end pipes are 2 x 70mm and are slash cut and staggered to suit the curve of the car. They also have "Ragazzon" printed on the top of each pipe which is a nice touch.

To put the size of the pipes into perspective, the pipes are close to the size of the twin pipes on an Audi A3 2.0 TDI and I personally think it's a little too large which is why I have a Magnetti-Marelli on order from Mattia at dotshop.it

The MM pipes are smaller than the Ragazzon which I think adds a more "factory" look to the back end but that's just my opinion.

Oops! I stand corrected on Ragazzon tail pipes.
As my wife tell me "you are not always right but you are never unsure" ; )

Thanks guys.
It would appear that the Ragazzon is a better option than the Supersprint in my eyes based on the longevity of the ss construction but the MM is an option that I hadn't considered, so something else to chew on.
Cheers!

Quick update - Magnetti-Marelli arrived in 5 days, including a weekend and will soon be installed. Thanks Mattia at dotshop.it.

If anyone is interested, I have a Ragazzon 2 * 70mm exhaust for sale. It's done just 1,000 miles :)

Back