Radio not coming up with option to input code

Currently reading:
Radio not coming up with option to input code

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

Danierodegrs

Hi there!

Had some issues with my battery/radio.

Disconnected the battery and the plugs behind the radio today, both times neither registered a ‘code’ display.

I now have no sound coming from the radio but all the buttons working etc, and was hoping a reset would probably solve my issue.

Has anyone got any other ideas on how to reset? Or am I better just getting a new one

oh fab, shall give it a try.
I’ve had issues with it for months after my battery died back then!

Just to clarify, am I best disconnecting and taking the radio out for an hour or disconnecting the battery?

oh fab, shall give it a try.
I’ve had issues with it for months after my battery died back then!

Just to clarify, am I best disconnecting and taking the radio out for an hour or disconnecting the battery?
I just disconnected the battery again. I gave it an hour just to sure everything had powered off. I was about to write the radio off! Just remmeber the computer is perfect and cannot go wrong cannot gowrong cannot go wrong etc. On reconnection the normal screens came up. If you input the wrong code then you have the irritation of the waiting period but this will usually give a warning that you are waiting rathr than just not reacting like this.

I just disconnected the battery again. I gave it an hour just to sure everything had powered off. I was about to write the radio off! Just remmeber the computer is perfect and cannot go wrong cannot gowrong cannot go wrong etc. On reconnection the normal screens came up. If you input the wrong code then you have the irritation of the waiting period but this will usually give a warning that you are waiting rathr than just not reacting like this.
Fab stuff, thank you!!
Shall give that a try this evening.

Yeah, I’ve just about had it with the radio. Thought it was a wire issue but can’t see it being that. I’ll try the battery disconnected, and then might see if It’s blue &me giving me a hard time aswell

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back