Panda 2012+ Radio Code new Panda

Currently reading:
Panda 2012+ Radio Code new Panda

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Good morning
I have a working APTIVE F139 7" touch screen radio from a Spanish write off Panda and tested the interchangeability with the standard unit in my panda and there is life in it, even the outside temperature is shown but I need a radio unlock code.
So far I have not been able to find a reliable source to retrieve the code, probably because this is a new radio model

Until I found this forum. with the slogan : "if we don't have the answer, no-one does!"
This gives me hope!
I have attached the label that contains all necessary info.

Can anybody help me to retrieve the unlock code of this device?

Attachments

• APTIVE F139.jpg
    APTIVE F139.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 121
Good morning
I have a working APTIVE F139 7" touch screen radio from a Spanish write off Panda and tested the interchangeability with the standard unit in my panda and there is life in it, even the outside temperature is shown but I need a radio unlock code.
So far I have not been able to find a reliable source to retrieve the code, probably because this is a new radio model

Until I found this forum. with the slogan : "if we don't have the answer, no-one does!"
This gives me hope!
I have attached the label that contains all necessary info.

Can anybody help me to retrieve the unlock code of this device?
Sorry.... I don't have codes for this radio.

Sorry to hear that Davren,

Would this mean that no-one does?
I had hope that someone in this large forum has some good ties with Fiat, the manufacturer.
I have no idea really, but don't the oem radio head units get paired with the body computer via a radio module (box)? My TA had the usual blue & me failure and I found a radio module (box of electronics) behind the dashboard/centre console while looking for the B&M module. I assume this provides the radio security since I think the radio gets "programmed in " at manufacture and therefore any new unit would need to be treated the same.

I am curious, however, as to how non-oem units have been successfully swapped with none of the issues you seem to have??? See here https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/w...it-radio-install-panda-cross-4x4-2020.494664/

Perhaps you need the radio module too, not just the head unit?

Thanks for your reply

My APTIVE unit comes from a scrapped 2022 panda. I have the matching chassis number.
These now are appearing on the second hand market from scrap yards.

I swapped with the present radio, it fits like a glove even connectors and pin out.
The display partly blocks the ventilation slits but this is of no concern.
One difference with the speaker connections. Only front speakers are wired. the later new panda's seem to have no rear speakers.
On switching on the unit is working, showing outside temperature. further investigation is blocked as the unit asks for the code.

Attachments

• APTIVE F139 7 inch.jpg
    APTIVE F139 7 inch.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 63
Could Fiat not help you?
A
Could Fiat not help you?
A lot of individual dealers have disappeared or now are part of large multi make outlets over the past years in the Netherlands.
The ones I tried so far were promising but eventually not very cooperative. Maybe I 'll end up with Fiat but I know this is no guarantee.
On an Italian Fiat forum I found a request similar to mine, where Fiat asked for € 60,-- and could not give a delivery date for the code.

I have seen the threads on Witson and other Alibaba alternatives but do not know what to expect, reading all the various comments on internet.
Besides for a guaranteed installation in de price here go up to € 500,-- and still the steering wheel buttons might not work with these.

Do you have a photo of the rear of the touchscreen unit out of interest? Which headunit did you have before?
I have a Panda Twin Air 85 Sempre, Lounge 2013 with the radio that comes with it.
The attached pictures are from the FIAT 7 inch infotainment system. Have look at it in the showroom.

Attachments

• Aptve front.jpg
    Aptve front.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Aptive back.jpg
    Aptive back.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 67
I have a Panda Twin Air 85 Sempre, Lounge 2013 with the radio that comes with it.
The attached pictures are from the FIAT 7 inch infotainment system. Have look at it in the showroom.
Thanks that's a big help, I'm taking out this touchscreen and putting in a Pioneer unit so I'll compare the older Uconnect connections to see if the Connects2 kit for the steering wheel fits 👍

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back