General Qubo Spotted

Currently reading:
General Qubo Spotted

Hey

Don't think there's a 'Spotted' thread in the Qubo section yet so thought i'd start a new one for this.

Saw a Disco Green Dynamic Multijet in Witney (West Oxfordshire) this afternoon (15th November). Reg Number began YR58 and it had a Lythgoe dealer sticker in the back window. Is that anyone here?! Didn't seem local to the area because of reg number & dealer sticker relating to Northern England.

Brings my total of spotted Qubos to 6:

*Disco Green Dynamic (Reg PE58 i think) on M40 Southbound, Oxfordshire.
*Orange Dynamic Multijet (Private Plate) in Manchester City Centre.
*White Active (Reg unknown) on A420 in Oxfordshire.
*Black Dynamic (Reg unknown) on M40 Southbound near Stockenchurch, Oxon.
*Disco Green Dynamic Petrol (Pvt Plate N19 ???) on M6 Southbound, Staffordshire.
*Disco Green Dynamic Multijet (Reg YR58) in Witney, West Oxfordshire.

In the same period (18 months) i've seen 2 Citroen Nemos & no Peugeot Bipper Tepee MPVs.

Ive seen a fair few of all the 3 van versions but that's not for here i guess!

Liam.

Bit dissapointing that knowone else has either seen a Qubo or wants to contribute, but anyway, saw another Qubo, this time a bright Orange Dynamic on the M4 in Wiltshire. Couldn't tell if it was petrol or diesel as i was on opposite carriageway.

Bit dissapointing that knowone else has either seen a Qubo or wants to contribute, but anyway, saw another Qubo, this time a bright Orange Dynamic on the M4 in Wiltshire. Couldn't tell if it was petrol or diesel as i was on opposite carriageway.

Well, it wasn't my bright orange one.

I see a Dynamic Green one regularly in Cardiff but a bloke in work owns it so hardly worth mentioning here:D

Well, it wasn't my bright orange one.

I see a Dynamic Green one regularly in Cardiff but a bloke in work owns it so hardly worth mentioning here:D

The green one i spotted in my first post doesn't appear to be anyone on here either :(

Did the guy from your work buy his as a result of seeing yours or vice versa, or was it just by chance that you both ended up with Qubos?

I think they look pretty funky actually, but have no reason for one.

Complete coincidence. He got a good ex demo deal after I'd put in the order for mine. Mind you we're both quite keen bikers, and the Qubo is an ideal cyclists' car.

Could have been my Orange Qubo in Wiltshire - had it since June 2010!!!

I'm starting to think we have the only Qubo North of the Border. Yet the dealer we bought the car from (Border Cars ) say they cant get enough of them.
Our one was bought cos our Labradoodle ( Hamish ) had outgrown the rear seat of the Panda LOLOL.

cheers Ian

Could have been my Orange Qubo in Wiltshire - had it since June 2010!!!

Good to hear. It was near the Chippenham junction of the M4, heading eastbound at around 4:30pm on a Tuesday afternoon (16th Nov), if that helps abit! :eek:

I'm starting to think we have the only Qubo North of the Border. Yet the dealer we bought the car from (Border Cars ) say they cant get enough of them.
Our one was bought cos our Labradoodle ( Hamish ) had outgrown the rear seat of the Panda LOLOL.

cheers Ian

I hardly see any anywhere, so it's funny (but encouraging) to hear your dealer can't get enough of them.

I used to see an Orange Dynamic in the Castleford B&Q carpark. Must be an employee, not been up there for a while though.

Picadilly wakefield had sold their demo the day I wanted to try it too.
Also the people who traded in a Doblo I went to look at at Picadilly Knaresborough had also bought on.

So although I dont see any a few are shifting in my area.

I was begining to think that Qubo's fell into the same catagory as Hen's teeth. but last week we took our daughter out to Edinburgh Airport for her flight to Manchester.

Low and behold 3 Qubo's, all being used as airport taxi's.

I dont feel so naked any more......LOL

Ian

This is very encouraging. It did look like the Qubo could go the same way as the Idea & Croma & get pulled from the line-up prematurely, but with the new engine & trim it seems Fiat has learnt that sometimes it takes time for people to catch-on to new models. Especially when they don't get enough advertising :rolleyes:

Lets hope the new Doblo starts to sell soon aswell. I think the problem there (unlike the Qubo) is that it's just too expensive.

:D I like this idea, I have a white Trekking, have only seen three other Qubos a black trekking and a two disco green, mine does exactly what it says on the tin (my tin) So when is the first Qubo meet :worship:

Back