Technical Qubo Front wipers

Currently reading:
Technical Qubo Front wipers

raton_laveur

Established member
Someone asked about this on here way back when and they didn't get an answer so here it finally is.

The driver's side is 650mm or 26 inches.

The other one is 475 or 480mm or 19 inches.

Why this info is not in the owner's manual is beyond my understanding.

I just got three pair as they were very cheap at the moment for premium blades. I'll install the first pair today and save the others for a rainy day.

I see the back wiper does not clean the rear window fully .. nice to see front sizes above

Hi Fellow Qubist,

Sorry some of you have problems with the rear wiper........I find it perfectly fine, it clears more than enough to give me a adequate view rear-wards.

I'm fairly tall, and have my seat up to its max lift height, so perhaps that helps in my case. In the situation of reverse parking, I have o.k. line of sight, and the reversing sensors help me with the cars position in relation to the car to my rear.

Best thing to hope for is it may stop raining, then wipers would be reduntant....LOL..

Take care, Qube O..

Now you've mentioned seat height, mine goes down on it's own?
I had minE on the highest setting to start with, but after a few days the bugger was right down to the lowest setting.
Is there a way of sorting this? It's dam annoying to keep on pumping the lever to get my driving position back.
Luigi

Last edited:
Now you've mentioned seat height, mine goes down on it's own?
I had mine on the highest setting to start with, but after a few days the bugger was right down to the lowest setting.
Is there a way of sorting this? It's dam annoying to keep on pumping the lever to get my driving position back.
Luigi

Morning 2668GRIFFIN,

This is going to sound stupid...........so please bear with me.

Your problem is possibly exactly the same as I had when I first had our Qubo, I would get in and pump the hight lever to get the seat up to its top position..........and hey presto the following day when I sat in the car again the seat had dropped and needed re-pumping up. I thought, hello, we have a problem here, but guess what, I was the problem.....

Without realising, when you get into the car, and when you get out, part of your lower body, 'bottom of the thigh', touches and pushes down on the lever. Totally unknown to you, but that allows the seat to drop, then when you next get in if your lower body again touches it, it drops even lower...........and so on

So its got to be worth really noting, and watching out for that. Then problem solved, we hope, though it is possible you may have a mechanical fault, but unlikely.

Please post back on here as to if I was right or not !!

Take care, Qube O. :):)

Back