05041201(1).JPG

Punto (Mk1) punto_simmo's punto

Introduction

yo yo yo

hey everyone

Just wanted to show off my punto mk1 that I have modded up a bit.
My mods include:

17 inch Ripspeed alloy wheels
M3 wing mirrors with indicators
rear spoiler with brake light
cluster lexus lights with chrome backing
Touch screen, motorised face, vioce supported JVC cd player
tom tom gps system
resistant seat covers (green)
footwell neons(green)
Ripspeed metal pedals
Ripspeed mats
Alpine tweeter (replaced old speakers more powerful)
12 inch sub
Chrome surround number plates with 3D text
Nice car!

Not keen on the rear lights though, black-tinted originals would look better imo.

But nice car! (y)

Same wheels as me!! :D nice choice!! Did you have the idiot at halfords telling you that they won't fit?? He was gobsmacked wehn i went back the day after with them on!! car looks nice also!!

nice one!! the guy that i got them off was adiment that i would not get them on my car!! Like i said he had to look twice wehn he saw me there the next day!! It was funny!! Mind you it was in altringham

hehe Ill tell you an even funnier story about halfords

The number plates i got on in 3D text were done by halfords I had them done in June last year and they got 2 numbers the wrong way round and i did not realise myself until 6 months later lol until i was lookin around for car insurance on the net and found out i got the number plate of a 1.4 turbo brava when i got a 1.2 punto lol.

Went back to halfords and the cheaky git thought i was gonna fork out another £60 to have them put right.

AS IF!!!!!!!

can't trust them to do anything right!! Mind you thats what happens when you turn into a franchise. the more money they take the thicker the staff get!! Explains half the staff at my works!!

:Offtopic: Heah the lads at Halfrauds are muppets and the ones in Motorworld are a damn joke the guy in there was adamant that Bravo wheels would in no way fit my cinq even with different bolts and he still didnt believe me when i showed him the car outside with them on and then he sold me the wrong lock nuts the numpty

back on topic though the car looks pretty nice just needs a bodykit next or at least colour coding especially like the wheels only criticism being that the list above looks like you went Halfords once a week and thought "hmm what can i buy for it today" but apart from that your doing good

Back